Students should attempt to resolve any issues or complaints with the instructor and/or campus first. Complaints for any University of Tennessee institution that cannot be resolved at the campus level will be brought to the attention of the Vice President for Academic Affairs and Student Success by completing the form below. You may also submit your grievance via email.


Out of state online students also may file an unresolved complaint with the appropriate agency in the state where the student resides. For more information on how to file a grievance in a student’s state of residence, please visit the out-of-state student complaint page.