2023 Academic and Student Affairs Summit
Access and Engagement
November 2 & 3, 2023
Drury Plaza Hotel Nashville Downtown
300 Korean Veterans Blvd, Nashville, TN 37201
The 2023 Academic and Student Affairs Summit will be centered on the critical themes of access and engagement in higher education. The Summit’s overarching purpose is to create a platform for insightful discussions, collaborative problem solving and action planning, and the sharing of innovative structures and strategies to advance access and engagement across the UT System.
By attending the 2023 Summit, participants will:
- Increase their knowledge of existing efforts, strategies, and structures focused on improving access and engagement
- Deepen campus- and system-level partnerships to increase collaboration
- Identify and examine existing barriers that keep us from making necessary progress and improving outcomes
- Develop appropriate action steps to advance efforts and remove barriers
- Leave with a clear understanding of campus and systemwide expectations and deliverables
Campus leaders from across the UT System will meet in Nashville, TN on Thursday, Nov 2 from 12 to 5 p.m. CDT and Friday, Nov. 3 from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. CDT. Leadership on your campus would like you to be among a select group of individuals invited to participate in this year’s event.
To view the Academic Affairs and Student Success 2023 event schedule, please click the link below.View 2023 Summit Schedule
To register for this year’s event and provide your preferred cost center, please click on the button below. Registration will remain open until Thursday, Oct. 26. The cost of attendance is $15.Register for 2023 Summit
Group Rate: $238.00 (Flat)Reserve Hotel
- Free 5:30 Kickback®* – Join us from 5:30–7 p.m. every evening to enjoy free hot food and cold beverages at our 5:30 Kickback®. We feature a rotating menu of hot food, beer, wine, mixed drinks, and soft drinks. (Evening of Nov. 2)
- Free Hot Breakfast – Start every day with make-your-own Belgian waffles, scrambled eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, oatmeal, biscuits and gravy, KELSO+BROS® coffee and more. Free hot breakfast is served daily from 6–9:30 a.m. on weekdays and 7–10 a.m. on weekends. (morning of Nov. 3)
Questions or comments about the event can be directed to Leigh Morales, director of student success, at email@example.com.
Questions about the venue, hotel accommodations, or dietary restrictions can be directed to Doree Brown, manager of operations and administrative services, at firstname.lastname@example.org.